Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blogiversary!!

 Today marks one calendar year of blogging here on Keeping Up With The Kizziahs!! I have really enjoyed having an a place to share my thoughts on life, projects, and general ramblings of my oh-so-amusing life as a teacher. Thank you for all your wonderful comments and for reading this here old blog...you make a girl feel good :) 
In honor of the momentous occasion have I decided to re-cap the amazing year this blog has captured! Here's to another fantabulous year of blogging!!

{1} I survived a major eye infection and near blindness...okay I exaggerate...a little.  
{2} Recorded the Amazing and entertaining lives of our adorable pooches (here, here, here, here, and here
{3} Shared my favorite You Tube videos (see YouTube Tuesday)
{4} Learned all about Florida's unique insect population
{5} Began the massive task of turning a house into a home through various projects from headboards, to lamps, to new tiles in the kitchen (see Home renovation and decor)
{6} Decorated our casa for all the holiday seasons (fall, Halloween X2, & Christmas)
{7} Attempted my first furniture redo's (a sewing table, and a night stand)
{8} Shared with the blogging world all the non-English hilarious sayings of my husband (That's What He Said Label)
{9} Celebrated one year of wedded bliss to my favorite man!!
{10} Announced and tracked my first pregnancy with our little boy, Walters! 
Whew!! Seems like A-Lot happened this year!! Can't wait to see what next year holds when our family of 2 becomes a family of 3 :) Thanks for reading yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment