Monday, October 25, 2010

Sad Day...

    Some sadness hit our family yesterday. My sister's little puppy, Alle, got hit by a car and went to doggy heaven. My poor little sis was so distraut, especially as this is her second puppy to have been killed in a car accident.

      Our house is on an extremely busy road, and Alle and her brother Paxton dug out of the fenced in back yard and ran about 3 blocks before it was realized they had escaped. Alle, being the adorable adventurer that she was crossed one of the busiest streets in town and didn't make it. Fortunately someone was able to stop Paxton, so really we are all blessed that we still have him. Please keep my sister and mom in your prayers. We are definitely "treat your pets as your family kinda people" so we are all taking it pretty hard :(






I love you Annie, and we will all miss your loving little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much tay... Im just now seeing this and it still makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. You are an incredible sister, I love you so much. Thanks for always being there for me...
    Can't wait to see you in about a month!
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete