Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YouTube Tuesday: Take Nine

Back to your regularly scheduled programming here at the Kizziah Blog! This week's YouTube Tuesday is brought to you by my oh so lovely Spanish II students who manage to get their very gullible teacher off-task far too easily. Here is there Tuesday lesson?!?!? I know, I know! But it certainly won't be the last time that that the "If someone walked in my classroom right now, I'd probably be fired" thought goes through my head. Nonetheless, this is truly something. I am not sure if I am supposed to laugh, or feel some sort of sympathy for him, but I guarantee you'll spend the next 30 minutes looking for other videos by this star in the making (or is that just me???). Here is "Firework" for you viewing pleasure...


No comments:

Post a Comment