Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beautiful...

Look what came in the mail today....


The charm at the bottom!
 I am absolutely in love with my new necklace. It's incredibly long, and made up of beautiful granite colored beads with a few diamond accent beads. It's a custom piece from the fabulous jewelry company,  Honesty, which you can see here. The designer, Nicole Jones, is the wife of Atlanta Braves baseball player Andruw Jones, and is absolutely adorable. She came and did a jewelry show at my aunt's Christmas party over the holidays, and was just so adorable to hang out with. She allowed me to pick the beads I wanted and modify one of her signature necklaces just a little bit! It's so very me, and I just adore it!! Can't wait to sport my new bling in my oh-so-glamourous-teacher life. Hey, a girl can dream, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment