Monday, February 21, 2011

Love Day...

First of all, have you missed me? We have been without internet for about a week and a half...ugh!! For the record, I hate all internet companies! It seems no matter which state I am, they are all awful. With that being said, I'm back to blogging! Yay! I know you are all jumping for joy!! :) 

So with my minor blip in internet service I couldn't even post pictures from my most dreaded favorite Holiday, Valentine's Day. I actually really don't enjoy the holiday. Not because I have been scarred by any horrible past experience, I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic and would much rather get a lovely gift on the random 3rd Wednesday of the month than on a set "expected" day. Does that make since? Anyway, boy does my hubby know me well. Here's a look at my D-day V-day present...

A candy bouquet!! So much better than roses!! I'm a lucky woman!

Macy was feeling the love too...


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day or S.A.D. day (single's awareness day) as my student's so lovingly refer to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment