Monday, February 7, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos

Today's post goes out to my one of a kind hubby on his 31st birthday. I am unbelievably blessed to have married such a wonderfully selfless, Godly man who for some reason has decided to love me back :) We have had a whirl-wind birthday weekend complete with a hay ride, bonfire, spaghetti dinner, a bout with the stomach bug, and wonderful gifts from the wonderful people in our lives. 

For those of you who know my Adam, you know that being celebrated is not something he has always been accustomed too. Growing up in a children's home, and being essentially parent-less, birthdays haven't always been a big deal in his life. Well time for that to change. Here's to you Adam!! My best friend, and partner in life. I celebrate you for all you are and all you will become. You light up my life, bring me infinite joy, and hold my hand as we navigate this newlywed journey together. You are amazing, handsome, smart, and HILARIOUS!! I can't imagine my life without you.

Happy Birthday!! 
I love you now and forever. 




1 comment:

  1. that is amazing! happy birthday, adam! we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete